Updated January 27, 2021, at 3 p.m.
As much as we feel we have a duty to the development and progression of young athletes, we also have a great responsibility to humankind. We are merging safety with normalcy and enrichment here at IA! Based on the recommendations and mandates from NY State Governor Andrew Cuomo, we are operating safely to bring exercise, community, and FUN into the lives of Capital District children.
Here are the guidelines we are currently following and have prevented any spread at the facility thus far:
- Masks worn at all times (except when eating or drinking)
- Limited to 50% occupancy (94 people)
- The lobby is closed to all parents of children over age 6
- Athletes remain 6 feet apart
- Mats are be wiped down after individual use
- Deep cleaning and fumigation occurs each evening
- Sanitization stations are set up throughout
- Temperatures will be taken and athletes will be surveyed. In order to enter and participate, they cannot have a temperature of 100 or over and must answer that they do not feel sick, and have not taken a fever reducer. They also cannot enter if they (or someone they live with) is pending COVID test results, or if they have traveled outside of the region in the past 10 days and have not received a negative Test.
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as they become available. Thank you for trusting us with your children. We do not take the responsibility lightly!
Follow the link below to watch our new Reopening Regulations video!
Intensity Athletics COVID19 Reopening Regulations