Adult classes for all skills and ability levels. A great way to get your work out in while the kids are in their classes. We offer adult hip hop classes and adult conditioning/strength classes.
In consideration of the services of Cheer Intensity, LLC, their agents, owners, officers, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf, I hereby agree to release and discharge Cheer Intensity, LLC, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and estate as follows:
1. I understand and acknowledge that the activity that I or my child are about to engage in poses known risks and unanticipated risks which could result in injury, paralysis, death, emotional distress, or damage to myself or my child, to property, or third parties. The following describes some, but not all of those risks:
Cheerleading, gymnastics, and stunting entail certain risk, which simply can not be
eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. Without a certain
degree of risk, cheerleading/gymnastics students would not improve their skills, and the
enjoyment of the sport would be diminished. Cheerleading/gymnastics expose its
participants to usual risk of cuts, bruises, and other more serious injury risks. If your child
is injured, you may require medical assistance at your own expense.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, no one is forcing me or my child to participate, and we elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge and agree to hold harmless and indemnify Cheer Intensity, LLC, from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions or right of action,
which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with me or my child’s participation
in this activity, including those allegedly attributable to the negligent acts or omission of Cheer
4. I certify that I or my child has health, accident and liability insurance to cover any bodily injury or property
damage that may be caused or suffered while participating in this event, or else I agree to bear the costs of such
injury or damage to myself or my child. I further certify that I or my child have no medical condition which could
interfere with me or my child’s safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume and bear the cost of all risks that
may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
5. In the event of an emergency necessitating medical attention, I hereby consent and give permission to Cheer
Intensity, LLC, its instructors and its agents to make such decisions and to perform such medical treatment upon
said minor injuries which may in their sole discretion be necessary and proper under the circumstances.
6. In the event that any pictures or video are taken, I give Cheer Intensity, LLC, the right and permission to use any
form for advertisements or promotional purposes.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Cheer Intensity, LLC, its owners and instructors on the basis of my claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read completely and understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms.